Vertex Air Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has its fully owned production unit in pashamylaram area of Medak district in the state of Telangana. The factory campus is spread in about 1 acre of land out of which workshop area covers more than 30,000 sqft.
This factory is one of the largest manufacturing units in south India having most advanced technical set-up. Factory is operated with optimized use of technology and softwares with integrated CNC manufacturing equipments thus to minimize manual interference.
Our current strength is to produce almost 100 ahu’s per month per singly shift. This makes us capable of producing approx 1200-2500 ahu’s in a year.
We have independent manufacturing sections for producing cooling coils and filters. We can conveniently produce about 1000 cooling coils every year and approx 2500 filters of all microns every month including HEPA filters.
Our production work force consists of well qualified and experienced engineers and technical experts. They are advised to follow a four layer system viz; pre-production analysis, production norms followed by stringent quality check done by QA department and final testing by installation engineers thus ensuring flaw-less production.
As unit we truly envision to set a standard of excellence in manufacturing world class products in the field of HVAC and Clean Room Technology.
Salient Features of Vertex Factory
- Sprawling campus of around 1 acre of land
- Separate production areas for manufacturing of Ahu , Cooling Coil and Filters
- Fully automated factory having world class machines like………………..
- Separate display area where all produced models are available for display 24×7
- Separate area for post production quality check.
- A highly experienced team of skilled engineers, technocrats and production experts.
- A dedicated warehouse for keeping raw material.
- 24×7 manual and digital security systems.
- Use of latest CNC (computer Numerically Controlled) and NC (Numeric Controlled) machinery for greater accuracy and faster production.
- Use of latest technology with advanced controllers (Dalem from Italy) and PUF filling bed 2 DL (day light) hydraulic press aids in making sandwich PUF panels.